Monday, February 4, 2013

My Other Half

One Year Ago Today My Other Half Asked Me To Marry Him! <3 
I'm so incredibly lucky to have such a wonderful man by my side. And even more happy that he really seriously wants to marry me! I really still can't believe we're engaged. The day went something like this.....
I knew something was up, he was really happy, nervous and pacing the house. I was sitting at the computer chair and he pulled me away from the computer pushing me off of the carpeted living room  floor on to the laminate kitchen giving me a good push and watching me sore to the other end of the kitchen and then stopping me before I rammed into the fridge, I screamed seconds before he stopped me. This was nothing out of the norm, we often play like teenagers. :p 
He grabbed my hand and pulled me off he chair into the living room sitting me on the couch. He got down on one knee and said, "Are you sure you want to do this? Will you Marry Me"? I was completely speechless and have no idea how long I was quite for. I finally said yes and jumped in his arms. 
I really can't wait until I can call him my husband. I have no idea how we will pull off the wedding, but we are an amazing team of making things work when we want them to. 
We don't have the perfect relationship, but we rarely fight, never yell, and have spent a handful of nights apart since the day we meet. (And only because he took an out of town job)
Our first night spent apart was after about four years together. 
We have been together an amazing six years. 
He's been great with my digestive disease, he often has a hard time telling what to do but always finds a way to make me smile through it all.
 He's so patient with me and puts up with my constant complaints so well. 
He always tells me how gorgeous and beautiful I am always reminding me why he love me and he's here to stay. 
How'd I get so lucky? <3 
10-6-06*
2-4-12*

No comments:

Post a Comment